Go Goa Gone

Poolside 1 BHK Apartment in Resort

Siolim, Goa, India
Serene Siolim- Gateway to the pristine beaches of North Goa at Tropical Dreams Resort with Lush green surroundings Ground Floor across the biggest swimming pool in Goa is furnished with SplitAC Ref...
Vacation Rentals in Siolim

Saturday, March 19, 2011

786 what it is?

Uploaded by SanathanDharma on Jan 9, 2008
For a long time I wondered what the significance of '786' is?

I've seen it in a lot of email addresses from people in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

I couldn't believe it when I read, it might have been derived from Sanskrit numerals.

I went ahead and did some research.

Here is my explanation!
Category:
News & Politics
Tags:
seven8six 786 meccah mecca hajj pilgrimage five pillars nasheed muslim islam daze studios meem music India


No comments:

Post a Comment